A Self-signed Certificate
This option is used to create your own self-sign certificate.
- 1.Go to the Thinfinity® Remote VNC Manager 'Security' tab.
- 2.Press the 'Create a self-signed certificate' button.
- 3.Fill in the form below with your organization data:
- 4.The 'Common Name' field should be filled with the server+domain that will be used to access Thinfinity® VNC (Thinfinity_VNC.mycompany.com).
- 5.Press Create.
- 6.Select the location where you want the certificate to be stored.
- 7.The application will start using this self-signed certificate just created by you.
Note: Because this certificate is not issued by a known Certificate Authority (CA), the web browsers will warn you they can not verify its authority.