The File Transfer feature allows you to seamlessly exchange files between the remote and the local machine.
Opening a File Transfer connection:
- 1.Open your preferred web browser.
- 2.Type into the address bar http(s)://VNC_Server_IP:Port.
- 3.Select 'File Transfer' as the connection mode.
- 4.Press the 'Connect' button.
- 5.Enter the remote machine credentials and press 'Log In'.* If you are using 'Windows Logon' as Authentication mode, this screen won't be shown, since the application will log in using the same credentials already authenticated against Thinfinity® Remote Desktop Workstation.
- 6.Here is your File Transfer Connection.